About Catrin Guynan Ltd
I have been consulting across industries and sectors at a senior level since 1999, initially in two agencies (Marketing Communication Agency and Tailor Made Solutions, Director) before establishing this business in August 2004.
Working as an associate based business, we focus on coaching and facilitating individual, team and organisational evolution from a relational psychology and social research perspective. This means that we believe organisations are simply made of up talented people, relating with each other to get good work done. If the working relationships are optimal, the quality of the work and outputs are too.
We determinedly form a balance between supporting the commercial and charitable sectors and are proud to have supported Action Aid, Amnesty International & UK, Catch 22, Great Ormond Street Hospital, One to One Kosova, Reprieve, Marie Curie and World Animal Protection (formerly WSPA).
Qualifications and Memberships:
- English graduate from Brunel University
- MSc (Distinction) in Organisational Change from Ashridge Business School
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Accredited to facilitate: MBTI, Emotional Intelligence 360, Herrmann Brain (Advanced), NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Conflict and Reconciliation & Personal Resilience in Change
- 2016 coaching masterclasses in Neuroscience & the Journey to Coaching Mastery, The Leadership Shadow and Systemic Coaching and Constellations